Friday, September 21, 2007

First Blog Ever...

What's up ya'll? This is my first time ever blogging, and I figured it'd be a good way to just type out my thoughts, etc. Some of ya'll know that I send out a lot of e-mails sharing either my advice or my thoughts, and information such as articles on Basketball from the Grassroots Level, high school level, college level, and professional level, so I figured I'd do something like this to put it all in one place.

As most of ya'll know I have been involved in the game of Basketball for most of my life, and have become deeply immersed in the Grassroots Basketball Circuit, High School Hoops, College Hoops, and on the professional over the past few years.

Here's a lil' bit about me... I'm 26, was born and raised in Tacoma WA, moved down to Atlanta for College after HS (Morehouse College), lived in B-More for a few years, and am now married and back living down here in the ATL aka Atlanta GA...

That's enough about me, now onto the bloggin'!

1 comment:

Rod M. said...

ZO

I c u! Keep doing your thing and showing you got true knowledge of this balling thing and you'll be good.

This spot is very resourceful and from now on I’m coming here to get caught up with B-ball on all levels. I just spent like 30mins easily reading and following the links on these young ballers (You know the business), all of which made possible by you.

Stay true
Rod